Complete Water Management Software
Manage your entire water distribution network with AMARU software by connecting Capta Hydro telemetry, automation, and control equipment with data streams from third-party equipment and public institutions.
ALL YOUR WATER DATA IN ONE PLACE
AMARU allows you to visualize all your relevant water data and manage all connected devices across your infrastructure.
With just a glance, you can know the operation of your network, view trends and data, and control your connected equipment.
Water network diagram visualization. Includes all telemetric CFT points and CFC automated gates grouped in the according canal zones.
Data record of water height and water flow at telemetric point. This data can be visualized with graphs that synthetize the last hour, 4 hours or 1 day of operation.
Messaging system allows for enable better communication between users. Each message is backed up in the app data base.
Set automated alerts for changes in network operation, based on water height on flow.
MOBILE APP FOR ANDROID AND IOS
Notifications and alerts can be sent by email, SMS and mobile app, to facilitate a quick response.
Our software is also available in native Android and IoS apps, offering the main functions of the web app in a simple and faster format.
- Water flow and level data and graphs
- List and map view of all installed systems
- Alerts, notifications and messages
Request for specific reports for in depth analysis of available water data on any time period.
Includes automatic weekly reports sent directly to administrators inbox.
Generation of global reports, by canal network sectors or multiple devices.
Receive weekly or monthly reports with all your data, directly to your inbox
INTEGRATION OF MULTIPLE DEVICES AND DATA SOURCES
In addition to original Capta Hydro devices, third party data can be integrated to AMARU software.
The information is received in the AMARU Cloud server, where they are stored, organized and interpreted to deliver a better service.
Complete multi-platform access and notification options.
BENEFITS OF AMARU
• Web and mobile administrator access.
• Georeference of installed equipment.
• Alert configuration about events via email, sms and telegram.
• User-to-user messaging
• Automatic reports in real time with instant data download.
Functions Capta CFT:
• Real time water level monitoring with graphics.
• Device status in real time.
• Synchronization with irrigation schedules.
• Height monitoring and gate status.
• Gate action.
• Automatic regulation synchronized with Capta CFT device.
• Loading and automatization of irrigation turns.